Conservative care guidelines:
- Wearing medical grade compression hose or socks prescribed by your Physician
- Exercising: Choose exercises that target your legs. Walking, running, biking are a few examples of good exercises to improve the circulation in your legs.
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Elevation ( elevating feet above heart)
- If prolonged sitting is required with your job it is important to walk every hour to increase blood flow in your legs.
- If prolonged standing is required with your job flex your feet or walk to increase blood flow in your legs.